The WECO E.6 Series Lens Edgers are a premium edging system featuring first in class shelf beveling and an advanced milling tool. When coupled with the C.6 Automatic Blocker it is able to process incredibly complex shapes that use to be impossible in a traditional finishing lab.
When coupled with the C.6 Automatic Blocker it is able to process incredibly complex shapes that use to be impossible for a patternless edger. This allows the E.6 to be able to tackle the most challenging frames and the slickest coatings at a speed that leaves the competition in the dust. It’s sister product, the E.6s, brings all of the speed and features of the E.6 to those not looking for milling in their edger.
- Integrated Milling with SD(Smart Design) Interface(E.6 ONLY)
- Grinding wheel for beveling all materials
- Automatic polishing of CR-39, Hi-Index, Trivex, and Polycarbonate
- Intuitive Touch-screen icon based interface
- Automatic internal/external safety bevel
- 10.5″ Tiltable LCD Display
- continuous 3D mapping
- Bevel programs: automatic, program guided, manual and flat
- Adjustable grooving angle 0-30°
- Minibevel technology
- Camera assisted blocking system with Auto Recognition
- Integrated Drilling
- Wrap Frame Processing
- OMA Compliant
- VCA Compliant
- Superhydrophobic lens roughing process
- Chemistrie™ Magnetic Lens Processing
- CE compliant
- UL Approved
|Bevel Modes||Automatic, Manual, Flat|
|Minimum B Dimension||19.5 Bevel, 17.75 Flat|
|Dimensions||20″(W) x 24.2″(D) x 22.4″(H)|
The WECO E.6 Patternless Edger comes complete with integrated drilling, saving you money from not having to send your drill-mount work out to a lab. Keep your profits in-house!
The WECO Edge E.6 lens edger has an advanced milling feature using SD(Smart Design) Technology to process incredibly complex shapes.
Touch Screen Interface
The easy to use touchscreen interface gives you maximum control at your fingertips.
Integrated Bar Code Scanner
The E.6 comes equipped with an integrated bar code scanner for use in high production environments that employ bar-coded job trays.
You can now keep an ample supply of blocks and accessories on the edger without fear of them falling off with the integrated accessory tray at the top of the edger.